UX | UI | PRODUCT DESIGNER
I'm a Product Designer from the San Francisco Bay Area. I love designing meaningful,
user-centric applications that deliver real value to users.
I'm curious about what makes people tick and strive to find ways to deliver digital joy.
I understand and apply user experience principles, methodologies, and best practices
for web and mobile technologies.
I'm collaborative, love to learn and share my knowledge and experiences
with others along the way.
Lead UX/UI Designer
• Leading design efforts from the ground up, while onboarding and coaching small team of designers in order to create robust, user-centric interfaces. Applying best user experience design practices and personal industry knowledge in software enterprise design.
• Close collaboration with product management team, business analysts, stakeholders and engineers with both in-office and offshore member.
• Leveraging customer feedback, internal subject matter experts, and research findings.
• Creating, sharing and regularly maintaining Blume’s design pattern library guidelines and assets repository using frequent review sessions in order to ensure product's look-and-feel consistency before and after every release.
Steelwedge Software, Inc.
Lead UX/UI Designer
• Lead UX and UI guidelines for new product solutions and features in collaboration with front-end developers and product analysts
• Organize big data analytics into simple, practical, and comprehensible user interfaces
• Design and manage add-on features to product solutions
• Create and maintain icon libraries, assets, and overall product style guideline
• Responsible for turning rapid prototypes, workﬂow diagrams, and wireframes into high-ﬁdelity prototypes
UX/UI Designer - Remote
• Experience with Agile team framework approach to product design in order to promote efficient maintenance, build and sustainability across all product suites.
• Digital product design involving complex supply chain planning platform using internal and external user research and usability testings
• Able to identify need for new design or iteration of components based on product needs and/or client’s system requirements.
• Create and maintain usability and aesthetic consistency regarding E2open’s enterprise design language’s principals, guidelines, documentations, and its library of components.
Freelance Graphic Designer - Print & Digital
Full-house creative services from conceptualization to deliverables. Worked directly with clients on corporate identity development projects, development of marketing and promotional materials, and digital design with UX/UI integration.
National Building Inspectors, Inc.
• Responsible for the conceptualization and design of all marketing materials, company’s website design and maintenance, e-mail and web marketing design assets, social media marketing campaign visual content, and media planning.
• Researched, designed and built prototypes for a mobile inspection app to facilitate easy inspection appointment bookings for agents.
CMG Mortgage, Inc.
In-House Graphic Designer
Responsible for all direct marketing design as well as internal company collateral (monthly newsletters). Worked closely with account executive team to build product awareness marketing materials as well as planning and helping Company’s loan oﬃcers with individual marketing initiatives. Collaborated with VP of Marketing throughout corporate branding and website construction eﬀorts.